The combination of tone, touch and value for money make the SU123 one of our best pianos. It produces a surprising depth of tone and consistency across the range of octaves.
It is a preferred instrument among teachers for its warm rich tone and responsiveness.
- 100% Japanese wool hammer felt.
- Spruce soundboard.
- German Roslau piano strings – considered to be the best material for strings.
- Soft closing fallboard for finger protection.
- Smooth clean lines and stylish leg design.
- Practice pedal.
- Easy to move with swivel castors.
- Solid chrome hardware.