The TXR5AW Hickory 5A “The Natural” Wood Tip Drum Sticks by D’Addario from Promark are made of responsive and durable hickory wood and feature oval wood tips for a dark, warm tone. “The Natural” Series offers an unlacquered finish, which provides a tighter grip and a natural wood feel in the hands of the player.
With their well-balanced weight, length, and medium taper, these 5A sticks are a popular choice among drummers who enjoy playing all styles of music.
- Hickory wood is a popular choice for drum sticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- “The Natural” series stick is not coated with standard lacquer finish – it provides a natural wood feel in the hands of the player
- Average-weight 5A stick works well for a wide variety of drumming styles
- Oval wood tip produces a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- Made in the USA