The Clare Concertina is designed for students looking for higher quality sound moving up from starter instruments. The reason the student needs to move up to a higher grade concertina is that these instruments have the springs set at a level to enable the student to do all the required ornamentation, with fast response from the fine-tuned reeds.
Because of their high quality professional reeds these instruments are highly respected as session / competition instruments. All of the reeds sit into a groove which means they are fixed in position. The sealed end reed pans into frame using chamois leather eliminates air leaks down the road and keeps the concertina sealed for its lifetime.
- Professional handmade Italian reeds
- Traditional dome headed silver buttons
- Riveted levers with responsive action
- Traditional felt bushing around buttons
- 6 fold quality leather bellows
- Complete with brown hard shell case
- Designed for Playing Irish Music