Ashbury Rathlin Walnut Mandolin. Solid spruce top with walnut back and sides. Simple basic finish.
- Sapele neck bound with mahogany with a hardwood fingerboard.
- Basic finish which shows the variability of the natural wood. Bone saddle, Hardwood Bridge, 2 strap end pins.
- The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- String gauges: .012/.016/.026w/.040w
- Nut width: 30mm
- Width at 12th fret: 41mm
- Scale length: 360mm
- Max body depth: 54mm
- Body width: 269mm
- No Frets: 19
- Overall body length: 655mm
- Made in: Vietnam
- Model No: RATHLIN