Our Story – What We Do:
Monaghan Music & Piano Centre is a successful family run business in operation now for over 30 years.
- The business was originally founded by Richard McClean as a furniture store but started to sell refurbished pianos.
- Niall McClean purchased the premises in 1998 from his father and established it solely as a piano and musical instrument refurbishment and distribution business.
- New state of the art 27,000 sqft warehouse just completed in 2016, large enough to receive 40’ containers.
- Business expanded rapidly over last 5 years and currently supplies 203 dealers across both Ireland and UK.
- Company took on the distribution rights of KHS Hercules stands in 2005 – now the leading stand in Ireland
- Established own “Koda” brand for guitars and accessories – increased sales by 120 % in past 5 years.
- Established own “Steinhoven” brand for pianos – now being exported to the UK and across Europe.
The Best Service In Ireland:
How can we help you? Service for us isn’t just about repairing and caring for your instruments or equipment, we believe service starts with the selection of products we offer you, right the way through to how we ship your final instrument – we pay attention to quality all the way through.
We Take Pride In Our Work:
We take great pride in the musical instruments we sell. Our 30 years of trade has taught us that selling the right instrument to each person is vital, be it a starter’s mandolin or a professional’s concert grand piano.
We have used our experience and ties with international manufacturers to help us focus on the qualities of each instrument that are important to the musician, starter or accomplished professional.
Along with internationaly, renowned brands such as Steinway, Yamaha, Bechstein, Schimmel, Kawai, and Ibach piano’s we sell a wide range of digital pianos, guitars, flutes, violins, banjo’s and musical accessories top mention just a few.
Rent 2 Buy Scheme:
Pianos are at the high-cost end of the Musical Instrument spectrum. So, we designed and set up our own unique Rent 2 Buy scheme that enables our customers to try any Musical Instrument without the commitment of a purchase – all rental for the 1st year goes towards paying off the instrument.
What Can We Do For You ?
We sell at what are probably the lowest prices around , but if you have found an exact same product cheaper somewhere else online, we’ll try our very best to match or even beat the price.
In stock orders are normally delivered within 1-2 working days. Most orders are delivered by courier, which is normally a next working day service.
Online order tracking is available on all orders.
When you get to the checkout you are taken to a SECURE SERVER. pianocentre.com has a site security certificate. This certificate confirms the site is secure. The moment you enter information into your browser it is encrypted using 128-bit encryption and is only decrypted once it is inside our secure server where the information is safe.
The only personal information we collect is the information that you give us, by ordering or by sending request forms, or by email.
All the details you enter are held on our secure systems, and we don’t give them to anyone else, except for those required to obtain authorisation for credit/debit card transactions.
We have over 100 years of experience in musical instruments, PA and equipment, with a combined CV that includes a rather large list of well known acts, and even some number ones.
We know what works for you in the real world, and we’re happy to help find the right kit for you.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied with our products, our service, and online ordering experience.